Monday, May 24, 2010

WHAT DOES IT TAKE? TO MAKE AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL - A SHOOTING MACHINE!

I am overwhelmed! If I think I am on a long journey to produce WORLD CLASS BASKETBALL PLAYERS - I admit, I AM WRONG. S.A.B.A.L. pre-seasons have established this fact. The deadly combination of PARINISHTA - REHAANA - HARSHINI in a stranglehold of KOMAL - THE TWO BHAVANAS - is capable of beating any combination. They are the SABAL SOLDIERS OF INDIA. There are others who couldn't make it - but they too are ready sharpening their talons - ready to take on the world.

They are very deceptive in looks. Go through the photos and be AMAZED. They pack a punch which the DON BOSCO SCHOOL saw and admired. What will SABAL SEASON do to them - I wonder! Now all I need is parental support and a compassionate `view' by the TUITION TEACHERS AND SCHOOL MANAGEMENTS!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE? TO MAKE AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL A SHOOTING MACHINE. It takes a SABAL - SUMPOORNA ANNUAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment